Friday, March 8, 2013

View the gallery / 50 pictures . . . . .
Do you know Miranda Cosgrove ? Many people have seen her before as Carly in the Nickelodeon TV series, iCarly.
It’s making her in the second highest paid child star on television and listed in the 2012 edition of Guinness World Records with earned $180,000 per episode in 2010...
But, she doesn’t stop on television.
The actress was released a soundtrack album in June 2008 and Congrove’s debut album “Sparks Fly” was released on April 27, 2010 
Outside from her popular series, she has recently studied at the University of Southern California, as writing and theater.
And she has lended her voice in the animated kid’s film, Despicable Me 2.
Finally,  I hope her 2.8 million followers.on Twitter pages will read and see my blog (retrobikini.blogspot.com).










imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

I don’t know, she is an athlete or actress. But Miranda often getting injury 


Source:


4 comments:

  1. I do trust all the ideas you've presented in your post. They're very convincing and
    can certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for
    beginners. May just you please prolong them a little from subsequent time?

    Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I belieѵе what you publіshed made a bunch of sense.

    However, what about this? ѕuppose you аdԁed a lіttle сontent?

    ӏ mean, I ԁon't wish to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added a title to maybe get people's attentіon?
    I mean "Miranda Cosgrove - 50 Best Bikini Pictures" iѕ a littlе plain.
    You should look at Yahoo's home page and note how they write post headlines to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about what you've got
    to say. Ιn mу opiniοn, it сoulԁ make your websitе a little livelier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WҺat's up friends, its enormous post about teacɦingand completely defined, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohha!! Really Great Stuff! Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own site going now. Really blogging is spreading its wings and growing quickly.! :) I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed!

    Hot Arabic Girls | Sexy Girls Bikini Pics | Hot School Young Models |Women Pictures | Street Girls | Beauty Princess

    ReplyDelete

Best regards for all of you which input a good message. And I usually read every single of your comment. Because by very well thank’s, they always give me a change in what should i do at my blog. Thanks for making the best conditionally on my each articles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...